1. What's .... name?
2. We're Chinese. We're ... Beijing
3. Jane's .... nice and polite.
4. .... a light?
Do have you
Do you got
Have you got
Are you have
5. Margaret ..... usually come by bus
6. They ..... at home last night
7. What .....you say?
8. Why ..... crying?
9. Where ..... to spend your holidays next summer?
you are going
are you going
10. ..... never been to the theatre before.
11. Seiko watches ..... in Japan.
12. Where ..... when you met him?
does he live
was he live
was he living
is he living
13. If ..... I'll tell him you called
I'll see him
I see him
I'd see him
I saw him
14. What ..... since you arrived.
are you doing
will you do
did you do
have you been doing
15. Wine ..... made in Italy for thousands of years.
16. My husband ..... live in Spain.
was use to
was used to
17. If I ..... I would go out more.
18. I was very ..... in the story.
19. You ..... come if you don't want to.
20. I ..... see you tomorrow, I'm not sure
21. ..... is bad for you.
22. I ..... told him if I had known he was your brother.
23. He ..... living there for three years before they found him.
24. I wish you ..... all the time.
25. By the time you arrive .....
he'll have left
26. The house .....built in the 16th century.
might have been
might have be
27. Don't forget ..... me a newspaper.
that you buy
28. Whenever there was a visitor, the dog ..... to the door.
29. He is an executive in .....
the car industry
30. Peter sold his car ..... save money.
as a result
in order to
31. He advised me ..... the doctor.
that I see
32. I ..... travelling by bus.
am not used to
didn't used to
do not used to
33. He didn't come last night. I wish that he .
34. I am going to a wedding. I need to .....
be cutting my hair
cutting my hair
have my hair cut
get cut my hair
35. Which would you ..... have, gold or silver?
36. My sister has been in hospital. I wonder how she .....
is getting on
has got across
is getting away
37. The man said he did not ..... to go by bus.
38. Although he confessed to the crime, the judge let the boy .....
39. I've never ..... that word before.
40. The student could not answer the question, so he .....